Frequently asked questions
We promise our customers the quality of the gemstone delivered to you. We’re proud to offer a 7-day excahnge policy if you are not completely happy with your purchase.
4. How can I be assured of the purity of gold and silver in gemstone rings?
Gold- All our gold rings are hallmarked and made exclusively in 18Kt gold. We use a special formula german alloy so that the ring has that everlasting shine as well as durability. The hallmark comprises of the stamp which guarantees the purity of the gold.
Silver- All our silver rings are handcrafted it 92.5% Sterling silver. That is the highest possible quality for silver jewellery.
5. Is my payment secure?
We understand that you may be concerned about the security of online payments. Yes, it is safe to use our website. All the online transactions on our website are processed by PayU, one of the most secure online processing solutions that encrypt your card details and personal information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. No credit card or debit card details are held by Kundaligems.com
6. What forms of payment do you accept?
We have a wide range of options for payment. We accept
- Most credit and debit card including (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Rupay, Diner)
- Net Banking from 75+ banks
- UPI from 100+ banks
- Wallets (Paytm wallet, Airtel payment bank, Phone pe, Freecharge amongst all)