2. Does the gemstone come with a certificate of authenticity?
Yes. We provide you with a Kundali Certificate of Authenticity to guarantee that the item you receive is made with 100% genuine fine quality gemstones.
3. How can I be assured with the quality of gemstones?
At Kundligems, every gemstone has been individually chosen for its fine quality and unique beauty. We have a stringent set of criteria for our gemstone selection process. Only the best gemstones are selected for making Kundaligems jewellery.
We promise our customers the quality of the gemstone delivered to you. We’re proud to offer a 7-day excahnge policy if you are not completely happy with your purchase.
4. How can I be assured of the purity of gold and silver in gemstone rings?
Gold- All our gold rings are hallmarked and made exclusively in 18Kt gold. We use a special formula german alloy so that the ring has that everlasting shine as well as durability. The hallmark comprises of the stamp which guarantees the purity of the gold.
Silver- All our silver rings are handcrafted it 92.5% Sterling silver. That is the highest possible quality for silver jewellery.
5. Is my payment secure?
We understand that you may be concerned about the security of online payments. Yes, it is safe to use our website. All the online transactions on our website are processed by PayU, one of the most secure online processing solutions that encrypt your card details and personal information using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. No credit card or debit card details are held by Kundaligems.com
6. What forms of payment do you accept?
We have a wide range of options for payment. We accept
- most credit and debit cards including (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Rupay, Diner)
- Net Banking from 75+ banks
- UPI from 100+ banks
- Wallets (Paytm wallet, Airtel Payment bank, PhonePe, freecharge amongst all)